Online games are really fun for children. They offer numerous cool features that can keep your kids playing for hours. Well, playing online games is not always a bad thing as there are educational games that can boost your kids’ intelligence. When playing online, you should pay attention to the safety aspect. Nowadays, there are some people who pretend to play games and steal personal information for their own purposes. How to stay safe while playing online games? Here are some tips to learn:
1. Educate your children about the risks of online gambling. Your children should know that bullying can occur in online gaming. There are some players who harass other players using foul language or pretend to be a friendly guy who shares game tips or gives game points. Your children should know that these types of players exist and therefore they should be more cautious.
2. Accompany your children as they explore online games. Before playing, check the game rating first. Game ratings will help you find the most appropriate games for them. When your kids play their chosen games, sit down with them and play the games.
3. Inform your children about the rules for safer play. Explain to your children that personal information should not be shared with other players. Personal information includes real name, age, home address, pictures, and more. Also, your kids should create a strong password that is at least eight characters long and includes a combination of letters and numbers. They must not share their password with anyone but you. Your kids should also know how to create the right player name. Children are advised not to use a play name that discloses their location, gender and age. For example, a player’s name “SeattleGirl1991” could indicate that the player is a female, located in Seattle and born in 1991. It would be more appropriate to create a player name that does not reveal personal information.ราคาบอลไหล
4. Use the latest technology to protect your kids while they play. Installing antivirus and antispyware software on your PC is a good way to increase security. You can also use family settings to specify games suitable for your children and set time limits for the game.
5. What should your children do if they have problems? Encourage your children to tell you when they are being harassed. However, make sure you don’t punish them for telling you. Ask your kids to ignore or even block someone trying to get personal information.